A U.S. servicemember was killed in a non-combat incident on November 12 in Iraq.
At least 11 more people were killed or found dead, and six were wounded:
Two people were killed and six were wounded when a bomb blew up at a market in Tarmiya.
In Kirkuk, a security official was shot dead.
A dumped body was found near Hilla.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a man who used to be a Sahwa member.
Six militants were killed in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Cross Border to Target PKK; 14 Killed in Iraq – January 21st, 2019
- Four People Killed in Iraq Attacks – January 20th, 2019
- Basra Protests Turn Violent Again; Two Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2019
- 40 Bodies in ISIS Grave; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2019
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019