The Unites States announced that it was reducing military support for groups fighting the Islamic State in Iraq, but that did not necessarily mean all aid will end to the groups.
At least 26 people were killed or found dead, and 30 were wounded:
In Baghdad, as many as five militants were killed in an attack on a Nahrawan health center that involved both small arms and explosives. At least 17 civilians died and 28 were wounded. Militants claimed they had killed 35 Shi’ite militiamen in the attack.
A bomb in Garma killed a woman and wounded two relatives.
Two militants were killed in Zab.
In Hawija, a militant was shot dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018