At least 28 people were killed or found dead, and four were wounded:
An old ISIS bomb left at a Rawah hospital killed three people when it exploded.
A Shi’ite commander was killed during ongoing operations in the Island.
In Deraluk, the bodies of two P.K.K. members were discovered. Authorities believe their colleagues in the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) executed the couple.
Airstrikes left 15 militants dead in Anbar province.
An airstrike on Hammam al-Alil killed four militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kirkuk Blast Targets Political Party; 24 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2018
- Roadside Bombs Target Buses; 18 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2018
- Water Sickens Baghdad Soccer Team in Basra; 14 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – September 17th, 2018
- Troops Deployed to Turkish Border; 20 Killed in Iraq – September 16th, 2018
- Children Found in Mosul Mass Grave; 11 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – September 15th, 2018