At least 72 were killed and 11 were wounded:
Militants executed three young men in Abbasi.
A bomb at a market in Mahmoudiya left one civilian dead and seven wounded.
Sixty militants were killed after a large-scale but failed attack in Bawiza. One soldier was killed and four security personnel were wounded.
Security forces killed six militants near Riyadh.
In Tal Afar, a sniper killed the son of the local militant wali.
Many militants were killed during clashes in Tel Keppe and Hadba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- US Soldier Among 25 Killed in Iraq – April 24th, 2019
- Continuing anti-ISIS Operations; Five Killed in Iraq – April 23rd, 2019
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019