France revealed that it is sending artillery and readying an aircraft carrier in advance of an operation to liberate Mosul.
At least 133 were killed and 20 were wounded:
Three mass graves containing 30 bodies was discovered near Tikrit. The dead are believed to be victims of the Camp Speicher massacre.
In Baghdad, the casualties from yesterday’s suicide bombing rose by 6 dead and 12 wounded to a total of 15 dead and 32 wounded.
Twenty-one militants were killed in strikes near Qayara.
An airstrike on Ghabat killed 18 militants and wounded seven more.
An airstrike left 15 militants dead in Saqra.
Shelling left 10 militants dead in Botaiban.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Oil Field; 208 Killed in Iraq – February 24th, 2018
- Bodies Found Under Rubble; 91 Killed in Iraq – February 22nd, 2018
- ISIS Attacks Truck Drivers at Border; 114 Killed in Iraq – February 21st, 2018
- U.S. Soldier Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 20th, 2018
- ISIS Ambushes Shi’ite Militiamen near Kirkuk; 31 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2018