France revealed that it is sending artillery and readying an aircraft carrier in advance of an operation to liberate Mosul.
At least 133 were killed and 20 were wounded:
Three mass graves containing 30 bodies was discovered near Tikrit. The dead are believed to be victims of the Camp Speicher massacre.
In Baghdad, the casualties from yesterday’s suicide bombing rose by 6 dead and 12 wounded to a total of 15 dead and 32 wounded.
Twenty-one militants were killed in strikes near Qayara.
An airstrike on Ghabat killed 18 militants and wounded seven more.
An airstrike left 15 militants dead in Saqra.
Shelling left 10 militants dead in Botaiban.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Personnel Among 10 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018