At least 87 people were killed and 60 more wounded:
Militants shelled a displaced persons camp north of Baiji in Asmida, killing 12 people and wounding 36 more. Many of the victims were women and children.
A roadside bomb killed two soldiers and wounded two more in Latifiya.
In Fallujah, an I.E.D. killed one soldier and wounded two more.
Eighteen militants were killed in a strike on their convoy that was traveling between Qayara and Hammam al-Alil.
Seventeen militants were killed in Imam village.
Shelling left 12 militants dead in Hit.
A roadside bomb in Batiniya killed nine militants.
In Kokjli, a strike killed seven militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019
- Large-scale anti-ISIS operation; 18 Killed in Iraq – April 11th, 2019
- Bomb Targets Tribal Leader and Family; Two Killed in Iraq – April 10th, 2019