At least 79 were killed and 14 were wounded:
In Qayara, militants executed 11 young men.
Nine Peshmerga were killed and four were wounded in a mortar attack on Khazar.
Two civilians were killed and 10 were wounded in a mortar attack on a market in Abu Ghraib.
Eight militant families perished in Coalition airstrikes near Baaj. The families were being transferred from Mosul to Syria.
Security forces killed 35 militants in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Seventeen militants were killed in a strike on Shirqat.
An airstrike on Subaihat killed a militant commander and four companions.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018
- Double Bombing Targets First Responders; Seven Killed in Iraq – August 10th, 2018