At least 198 were killed and 72 were wounded in the latest violence:
Militants overran Baghdadi, Haditha, Hit, and Perawan on Sunday. Tribal and security forces were able to push them back out. In Haditha, five militants were killed and 30 were wounded.
In Mosul, three university students were executed.
In Yusufiya, a bomb wounded three security personnel.
At least 42 militants have been killed in Ramadi, including 22 suicide bombers.
Fifteen militants were killed during an operation in Qayara that may have involved U.S. troops.
In Hawija, 37 militants were killed during airstrikes.
An attack on Samarra left 25 militants dead.
Seventeen militants were killed and nine were wounded during airstrikes on Tal Askaf.
An airstrike left 12 militants dead, including a wali, in Tal Afar.
During airstrikes around Zab eight militants were killed and eight were wounded.
Seven militants were killed and four were wounded in an airstrike in the Hamrin Mountains.
Dozens of militants were killed in an operation in Barwana.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019