At least 104 were killed and 62 were wounded across Iraq:
In Tuz Khormato, attempts to quell violence between Shi’ite militiamen and Kurdish Peshmerga have failed. Militiamen shot and killed a 14-year-old boy on Sunday. At least 20 civilians have been wounded in the fighting that has left at least 18 dead since Friday.
Shi’ite militiamen have reportedly blocked the highway between Saidiya and Khanaqin in Diyala province to prevent movement between Kurdish areas of Diyala province. According to a Peshmerga commander, they’ve been warned to stay out of those regions.
In Mosul, militants executed 45 people.
Two people were killed and eight were wounded when a bomb exploded in Baghdad.
A bomb in Taji killed one soldier and wounded four more.
In Ramadi, airstrikes left 21 militants dead.
Peshmerga forces killed 15 militants in Kazek.
Ten militants were killed during strikes on Hit.
A bomb in Baaj killed nine militants, included two emirs.
At least 30 militants were wounded in Kask.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018