Prime Minister John Key of New Zealand visited troops at their Camp Taji base.
Turkey shelled an area of northern Iraq. No one was harmed, but farmers reported damage to their groves.
At least 49 were killed and four were wounded:
Six contractors were executed in Mosul.
In Kirkuk province, a Peshmerga member died during an attack.
In Hawija, 27 militants were executed for desertion.
Four militants were killed in Baiji.
Two militants were killed during an operation in Sejar.
Dozens of militants were killed in Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018