Prime Minister John Key of New Zealand visited troops at their Camp Taji base.
Turkey shelled an area of northern Iraq. No one was harmed, but farmers reported damage to their groves.
At least 49 were killed and four were wounded:
Six contractors were executed in Mosul.
In Kirkuk province, a Peshmerga member died during an attack.
In Hawija, 27 militants were executed for desertion.
Four militants were killed in Baiji.
Two militants were killed during an operation in Sejar.
Dozens of militants were killed in Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies of Three Soldiers Found After Missing for Two Years; Two Killed in Iraq – May 19th, 2018
- Turkish Soldier Among 27 Killed in Iraq – May 18th, 2018
- Denmark Withdrawing Special Forces; 12 Killed in Iraq – May 17th, 2018
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Funeral; 16 Killed in Iraq – May 16th, 2018
- Sadr Offices Bombed; 10 Killed in Iraq – May 15th, 2018