At least 122 were killed and 17 were wounded in the latest violence. Another 120 were executed but it is unclear when they were actually killed.
A bomb left behind a goal at an amateur soccer cup game in Abu Saida killed four people and wounded 10 more. It was detonated by remote control.
In Shirqat, seven civilians were executed.
Two female protesters were killed in Falluja.
Thirty militants were killed in Khalidiya.
In Albu Jwari, 26 militants were killed.
Tribal fighters in Makhmour killed 18 militants.
Eighteen militants were killed in Husayba.
Airstrikes in Hawija left eight militants dead and seven more wounded.
Four militants were killed in Garma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019