At least 162 people were killed. All of them except for two civilians were militants. Eighteen militants were also wounded.
Sixty militants were killed in Sinjar.
Security forces killed 22 militants northwest of Hit.
Twenty militants were killed in fighting between Jurf al-Sakhar and Amiriyat al-Falluja.
In al-Baghdadi, 16 militants were killed, including an emir.
Twelve militants were killed in Haditha.
IN Mosul, ten militants were killed and 18 were wounded in an airstrike.
In Muqdadiya, five militants were killed.
An I.E.D. killed four militants in Badush.
Security forces in Hamrin killed a suicide bomber.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- US Soldier Among 25 Killed in Iraq – April 24th, 2019
- Continuing anti-ISIS Operations; Five Killed in Iraq – April 23rd, 2019
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019