At least 162 people were killed. All of them except for two civilians were militants. Eighteen militants were also wounded.
Sixty militants were killed in Sinjar.
Security forces killed 22 militants northwest of Hit.
Twenty militants were killed in fighting between Jurf al-Sakhar and Amiriyat al-Falluja.
In al-Baghdadi, 16 militants were killed, including an emir.
Twelve militants were killed in Haditha.
IN Mosul, ten militants were killed and 18 were wounded in an airstrike.
In Muqdadiya, five militants were killed.
An I.E.D. killed four militants in Badush.
Security forces in Hamrin killed a suicide bomber.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019
- 10 Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 3 Killed in Iraq – February 12th, 2019
- Five Killed in Iraq, Including Security Personnel – February 11th, 2019