At least 44 people were killed 31 more were wounded across Iraq today. There were reports of fighting from Anbar province. Also, a number of dumped bodies were found.
In Anbar province, clashes left three ISIS/DAASH militants and one Iraqi soldier dead in Albu Bali, and three more soldiers were wounded. Thirteen militants were killed in Ramadi.
Six policemen were shot dead in Tuz Khormato.
A bomb at a Sadr City market left two dead and nine wounded.
Security forces killed three militia members and wounded three more in Jurf al-Sakhar.
In Baquba, two dumped bodies were found near a river. Gunmen wounded an Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq leader and killed his aide in a small arms attack.
Three dumped bodies were found in Meshahda.
A soldier was killed and six others were wounded, including civilians, in a blast in Mahmoudiya.
Gunmen killed a soldier and wounded three more in Riyadh.
A soldier was shot and wounded in Madaen.
Gunmen in Baghdad killed a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019