Gunmen stormed a Sahwa member’s home in Nibaie, where they killed him and five relatives, including three females.
In Mosul, a bomb targeting an oil protection patrol killed two of the policemen and wounded six more. Gunmen killed a provincial adviser. A sticky bomb killed a civilian. Three civilians were wounded in two bombings. A child was wounded in a blast. Separately, a mokhtar was kidnapped.
Gunmen killed a soldier and wounded two more in Qaim.
The body of a kidnapped 11-year-old was found in Kut.
In Baquba, a double bombing at a cafe wounded seven people.
Sticky bombs in Suleimaniya wounded two Peshmerga officers.
One policeman was wounded in a bombing in Yathrib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019