At least 15 people were killed and 28 more were wounded in the latest violence.
An I.E.D. killed two policemen and wounded three more in Baiji.
A roadside bomb in Abu Saida killed one policeman and wounded another.
One civilian was killed and another was wounded in a blast in Albu Ajel.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in the western village of al-Baghdadi.
Two soldiers were wounded in a blast in Garma.
During a security operation in Hawija, an al-Qaeda leader was killed.
Sahwa members foiled the kidnapping of a group of people on a bus near Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018
- Airstrikes Target ISIS near Mosul; 15 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2018
- Baghdad Targeted for Small Attacks; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2018
- Home Invasion and Bomb Rattle Town near Balad; Nine Killed Across Iraq – February 12th, 2018