At least 15 people were killed and 28 more were wounded in the latest violence.
An I.E.D. killed two policemen and wounded three more in Baiji.
A roadside bomb in Abu Saida killed one policeman and wounded another.
One civilian was killed and another was wounded in a blast in Albu Ajel.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in the western village of al-Baghdadi.
Two soldiers were wounded in a blast in Garma.
During a security operation in Hawija, an al-Qaeda leader was killed.
Sahwa members foiled the kidnapping of a group of people on a bus near Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truffle Hunters Executed; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2019
- Fresh Dangers for Truffle Hunters; 12 Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2019
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019