At least 15 people were killed and 28 more were wounded in the latest violence.
An I.E.D. killed two policemen and wounded three more in Baiji.
A roadside bomb in Abu Saida killed one policeman and wounded another.
One civilian was killed and another was wounded in a blast in Albu Ajel.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in the western village of al-Baghdadi.
Two soldiers were wounded in a blast in Garma.
During a security operation in Hawija, an al-Qaeda leader was killed.
Sahwa members foiled the kidnapping of a group of people on a bus near Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018
- Thirty Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 7th, 2018
- More Bombs in Baghdad Despite Ministry Denials; Six Killed in Iraq – November 5th, 2018