At least 15 people were killed and 28 more were wounded in the latest violence.
An I.E.D. killed two policemen and wounded three more in Baiji.
A roadside bomb in Abu Saida killed one policeman and wounded another.
One civilian was killed and another was wounded in a blast in Albu Ajel.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in the western village of al-Baghdadi.
Two soldiers were wounded in a blast in Garma.
During a security operation in Hawija, an al-Qaeda leader was killed.
Sahwa members foiled the kidnapping of a group of people on a bus near Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 1,000 Bodies Recovered in Mosul; Two Turks Among 15 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2018
- French Training Iraqi Forces near Syrian Border; Five Killed in Iraq – May 21st, 2018
- Eleven ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Three Soldiers Found After Missing for Two Years; Two Killed in Iraq – May 19th, 2018
- Turkish Soldier Among 27 Killed in Iraq – May 18th, 2018