At least five Iraqis were killed and seven more were wounded. An unknown number of people were wounded at a mosque south of Baghdad as well.
In Mosul, gunmen killed an oil ministry employee and wounded his brother. An I.E.D. killed a soldier and wounded another.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Abu Saida.
A policeman was wounded during a small arms attack in Rawa.
Several people were wounded when two sound bombs were detonated at a mosque in Mahmoudiya.
A car bomb targeting a Peshmerga commander wounded a policeman in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 1,000 Bodies Recovered in Mosul; Two Turks Among 15 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2018
- French Training Iraqi Forces near Syrian Border; Five Killed in Iraq – May 21st, 2018
- Eleven ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Three Soldiers Found After Missing for Two Years; Two Killed in Iraq – May 19th, 2018
- Turkish Soldier Among 27 Killed in Iraq – May 18th, 2018