Suicide bombers struck in Baghdad and Samarra, killing dozens. Overall, at least 33 were killed and 74 were wounded across the country.
A bomb killed one person and wounded 17 more in Kut.
Gunmen killed one soldier and wounded two other security personnel in Falluja.
In Hawija, two militants were killed as they were handling a bomb.
Gunmen wounded two civilians in Jubail.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Eleven ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Three Soldiers Found After Missing for Two Years; Two Killed in Iraq – May 19th, 2018
- Turkish Soldier Among 27 Killed in Iraq – May 18th, 2018
- Denmark Withdrawing Special Forces; 12 Killed in Iraq – May 17th, 2018
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Funeral; 16 Killed in Iraq – May 16th, 2018