Suicide bombers struck in Baghdad and Samarra, killing dozens. Overall, at least 33 were killed and 74 were wounded across the country.
A bomb killed one person and wounded 17 more in Kut.
Gunmen killed one soldier and wounded two other security personnel in Falluja.
In Hawija, two militants were killed as they were handling a bomb.
Gunmen wounded two civilians in Jubail.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018
- Airstrikes Target ISIS near Mosul; 15 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2018
- Baghdad Targeted for Small Attacks; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2018