Suicide bombers struck in Baghdad and Samarra, killing dozens. Overall, at least 33 were killed and 74 were wounded across the country.
A bomb killed one person and wounded 17 more in Kut.
Gunmen killed one soldier and wounded two other security personnel in Falluja.
In Hawija, two militants were killed as they were handling a bomb.
Gunmen wounded two civilians in Jubail.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018