Five decomposing bodies were discovered in Mustantak. Although the victims appeared to be have been killed, execution-style, only a few days ago, their families said that security forces had arrested the group and taken them away months ago.
In Baghdad, four women were murdered in their Karrada district home. A police officer was killed in a small arms attack in Shabb. In Shoala, gunmen wounded an official working for the Ministry of Electricity.
Three civilians were killed and three more were wounded at a market in Meshahda.
A Sahwa member’s home was blow up in Garma, but no causalities were reported.
A factory was damaged in an explosion near Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019