Light violence left two killed and six wounded. For the second day in a row a political candidate was assassinated in Mosul.
A policeman was killed and three others were wounded in a small arms attack on a road near Balad.
In Mosul, a political candidate was assassinated.
A roadside bomb wounded a policeman in Kirkuk.
A civilian was wounded when two bombs exploded in Shirqat.
Gunmen in Riyadh wounded an employee of a mobile phone company.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018