Light violence left two killed and six wounded. For the second day in a row a political candidate was assassinated in Mosul.
A policeman was killed and three others were wounded in a small arms attack on a road near Balad.
In Mosul, a political candidate was assassinated.
A roadside bomb wounded a policeman in Kirkuk.
A civilian was wounded when two bombs exploded in Shirqat.
Gunmen in Riyadh wounded an employee of a mobile phone company.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019