At least seven Iraqis were killed and four were wounded in light violence.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed two employees working for the Industry Ministry.
Two laborers were shot to death in Qayara as they were paving a road.
In Mosul, a policeman was killed.
Gunmen attacked the home of two brothers who are policemen in Habaniya. They were both wounded and their brother was kidnapped. Neighbors were able to stop the kidnappers and free the brother.
A bomb on a policeman’s car wounded him when it exploded in Hit.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019