Insurgents significantly dialed down the violence today, but at least five Iraqis were killed in new attacks. Another 10 were wounded.
A bomb just south of Baghdad, near Jurf al-Sakhar, killed a local official.
Three people were wounded in a blast in Latifiya.
A roadside bomb in Qaim wounded a civilian.
A car bomb in Kirkuk left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018