Few attacks took place today. Nevertheless, at least nine people were killed in them, and another 28 were wounded.
In Baghdad, five people were killed and 26 more were wounded shortly after noon prayers, in a double bombing near a mosque and checkpoint in Za’afaraniya.
Two gunmen were killed in a clash in Tikrit.
Near Balad, an I.E.D. killed two policemen and wounded two more.
No casualties were reported after a round of Turkish artillery fire in the Zab region.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018
- Thirty Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 7th, 2018