At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in new attacks. Reporting may be sparse this week as the Arab League summit, which takes place in Baghdad, is causing major traffic disruptions.
A bomb killed two civilians and wounded three more in Badosh.
Two soldiers were killed another was wounded during a blast in Buhriz.
In Samawa, a civilian was stabbed to death.
A bomb blast in Jurf al-Sakhar left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Deploys More Troops to Kirkuk; 13 Killed in Iraq – October 22nd, 2018
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018