At least six Iraqis were killed and seven more were wounded in new violence. Mosul took the most casualties.
In Baghdad, a roadside bomb, targeting buses that normally carrying Iranian pilgrims wounded four civilians in the Jamiaa neighborhood.
Gunmen killed one person and wounded another in Amiriyat al-Falluja. Two suspects were arrested in connection with the shooting.
Two policemen were wounded in a bombing in Dujail.
A joint U.S.-Iraqi force captured a wanted suspect in Duluiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019