At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 13 more were wounded in light violence across the country.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a soldier and wounded another at a Binouk checkpoint. Three people were wounded in a blast near a Karrada liquor store. A sticky bomb wounded a journalist in an explosion near the airport. A bomb in Adil wounded two civilians. Twenty suspects were captured.
Near Baquba, gunmen invaded a home where they killed a man and his three-year-old daughter.
A councilman and his son were killed during a sticky bomb blast in Hit.
Gunmen in Saidiya killed a civilian, who had recently been released from jail on terrorism charges.
In Jalawla, a sticky bomb wounded two people including a civilian.
A Sahwa member was wounded when gunmen attacked a checkpoint in Salam.
In Khadraa, an al-Qaeda suspect was killed during a raid.
A navy captain was kidnapped in Basra.
Gunmen blew up a Tikrit home, but no casualties were reported.
In response to mortar fire directed at a U.S. base yesterday, U.S. forces today shelled a grove in the Khalis area.
Sixteen suspects were detained across Diyala province.
An al-Qaeda suspect was captured in Riyadh.
A bomb targeting a U.S. patrol in Sajar exploded without leaving casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018