At least two Iraqis were killed and 15 more were wounded in new violence mostly in and around the capital.
A bomb exploded near the Iraqiya offices in Baquba and wounded three people, including two security guards.
Two government workers were wounded in a bombing in Taji.
In Mosul, two policemen were wounded during a roadside blast.
In Sadr City, a bomb targeting an army patrol wounded four people, including two civilians.
In Baghdad, a bomb in Amiriya wounded two people.
Eighteen suspects were arrested and a bomb was defused in Basra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019