The Wall Street Journal has released the text of the now-infamous March 6, 2003 Defense Department memo regarding legal liability for torture. The conclusions reached advised President Bush and Pentagon officials that prohibitions against torture do not apply to the "war on terrorism."
Read more by news
- Resignation Letter from US Foreign Service Officer Matthew P. Hoh – October 27th, 2009
- The Folly of Attacking Iran: Lessons From History – February 9th, 2009
- Waltz With Bashir, Part 2 – February 2nd, 2009
- Waltz With Bashir – January 26th, 2009
- The President Is Not a King – October 18th, 2008