Dear readers, I’ve been undergoing some pretty intense anticancer treatments the past few days and will be going through this throughout the holiday season. Despite the fact that I am getting better, some of the side effects are quite fearsome. This isn’t always the case but it is today and so I am taking Christmas off. My apologies: I’ll be back next week.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
You can buy An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, 2000), my biography of the great libertarian thinker, here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Mystery in Madrid: Who Raided the North Korean Embassy – and Why? – March 20th, 2019
- Korean Ghosts – March 18th, 2019
- Boycott Israel – March 3rd, 2019
- The Western Gaze: Look Toward the East – February 27th, 2019
- The Chef Boyardee War: Venezuela’s Clueless Opposition – February 25th, 2019