Justin Raimondo has no column today due to a power outage in Sebastopol, California. Perhaps the Russians hacked the local power grid (that’s a joke).
Assuming no further problems, he will return with Wednesday’s column.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
You can buy An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, 2000), my biography of the great libertarian thinker, here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- The End of the Weekly Standard – December 9th, 2018
- A Monster Reawakens: The Rise of Ukrainian Fascism – December 6th, 2018
- Democracy Is Sacred – Except When It Isn’t – December 2nd, 2018
- Much Ado About Khashoggi – November 28th, 2018
- America, Come Home – November 21st, 2018