At least 86 people were killed or found dead, and 14 more were wounded:
The bodies of 80 Yazidi women were discovered in a mass grave in Sinjar.
In Ishaqi, gunmen stormed a home where they killed three men and wounded four other family members, including children.
Five Shi’ite militiamen were wounded in a double bombing in Hawija.
Gunmen injured three civilians, including two toddlers, in Qibla.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded two people.
An airstrike in Wadi Thalab left three militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018