Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari called on the international community to help Iraq with a new Marshall Plan.
A Coalition report admitted to over 800 civilians deaths from airstrikes in Iraq and Syria since the war against the Islamic State began in 2014.
The Iraqi military is denying reports that U.S. troops have deployed near Kirkuk.
At least 260 more people were killed or found dead, and 21 were wounded:
A mass grave containing Yazidi victims in Baaj has yielded at least 242 victims new victims. Another 98 were discovered three days ago in this or another grave. The grave may date to 2014.As many as five Turkmen fighters were killed and 10 more were wounded in clashes in Khulkhal.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a tribal fighter and wounded two others at a checkpoint.
Three people were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakr (Jurf al-Nasr) wounded three militiamen.
A bomb in Abu Ghraib wounded two people.
An airstrike on Haraj killed a suicide bomber.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017