About 1,415 Yazidi and Christian families have been displaced by Shi’ite militia shelling north of Mosul.
At least 43 people were killed, and 38 were wounded:
In Kirkuk, two suicide bombers attacked a Popular Mobilization Forces Office, where they killed five people and injured over 20 more. Two policemen were injured when unknown people threw grenades at them. A protester who shot during a demonstration on October 19 has died of his injuries.
Five dumped bodies were found in Multaqa.
A bomb in Tarmiya killed two people and wounded seven more.
In Dibs, one person was killed and another was wounded during a bombing.
A bomb killed two people in Balad Ruz.
Two people were wounded during a bombing in Baghdad.
Turkish airstrikes killed 19 suspected members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) as they attempted to sneak into Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Town Strikes Against Deteriorating Security; 24 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2018
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018