About 1,415 Yazidi and Christian families have been displaced by Shi’ite militia shelling north of Mosul.
At least 43 people were killed, and 38 were wounded:
In Kirkuk, two suicide bombers attacked a Popular Mobilization Forces Office, where they killed five people and injured over 20 more. Two policemen were injured when unknown people threw grenades at them. A protester who shot during a demonstration on October 19 has died of his injuries.
Five dumped bodies were found in Multaqa.
A bomb in Tarmiya killed two people and wounded seven more.
In Dibs, one person was killed and another was wounded during a bombing.
A bomb killed two people in Balad Ruz.
Two people were wounded during a bombing in Baghdad.
Turkish airstrikes killed 19 suspected members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) as they attempted to sneak into Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Operations Near Syrian Border; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2018
- Kirkuk Blast Targets Political Party; 24 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2018
- Roadside Bombs Target Buses; 18 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2018
- Water Sickens Baghdad Soccer Team in Basra; 14 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – September 17th, 2018
- Troops Deployed to Turkish Border; 20 Killed in Iraq – September 16th, 2018