At least 52 were killed and 24 were wounded in recent violence:
In Mosul, a bomb killed eight members of the same family. Three civilians were killed and four were wounded in a bombing. A booby-trapped home was triggered, killing two people and wounding another. A policeman was killed in a bombing. A gunman killed a civilian. A policeman was also shot to death.
A bomb killed three soldiers in Muqdadiya.
An explosion in Jalawla killed a Peshmerga member.
A bomb in Qara Tapa wounded two farmers.
In Hamada, a bomb wounded a tribal leader.
Turkish warplanes targeted Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) members in Zab, killing three.
Thirteen militants were killed in Rawah and Qaim.
Nine militants were killed and 13 were wounded during air strikes in Kirkuk province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018