At least 52 were killed and 24 were wounded in recent violence:
In Mosul, a bomb killed eight members of the same family. Three civilians were killed and four were wounded in a bombing. A booby-trapped home was triggered, killing two people and wounding another. A policeman was killed in a bombing. A gunman killed a civilian. A policeman was also shot to death.
A bomb killed three soldiers in Muqdadiya.
An explosion in Jalawla killed a Peshmerga member.
A bomb in Qara Tapa wounded two farmers.
In Hamada, a bomb wounded a tribal leader.
Turkish warplanes targeted Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) members in Zab, killing three.
Thirteen militants were killed in Rawah and Qaim.
Nine militants were killed and 13 were wounded during air strikes in Kirkuk province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017