Over 839,000 people remain displaced after the liberation of Mosul, according to the International Organization for Migration (I.O.M.). This is from a high of 1,073,712 individuals. The number indicates the extent of ruin in Mosul or the fear residents have of returning.
Anonymous officials believe that about 7,000 Islamic State militants and their supporters remain in Iraq.
At least 70 were killed and seven were wounded:
A village Mukhtar and his son were assassinated in Jazair.
Clashes in Daquq left two Peshmerga wounded. One militant was also killed and three more were wounded.
At least 40 militants were killed during an airstrikes in Tal Afar.
Ten militants were killed in Hamra.
In Mosul, the bodies of two militants were found.
An airstrike on Metabijh killed three militants.
The driver of a tank bomb was killed in Nukhaib.
Clashes between militants based in Abbasi and others based in Hawija left a number of them dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Last Remaining ISIS Town in Iraq Captured; 17 Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2017
- Journalist, Turkish Soldiers Among 34 Killed in Iraq – November 16th, 2017
- ISIS Operations Ramp up in Anbar; 48 Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2017
- ISIS Battles Near Kirkuk; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2017
- Militias Destroy Kurd Homes; 12 Killed in Iraq – November 13th, 2017