At least 396 were killed and seven were wounded:
In Mosul, 50 civilians were killed in an airstrike. Eleven policemen were killed and one was wounded when 50 suicide bombers staged an attack that allowed them to retake ground; six civilians were also killed. An airstrike killed a policeman and wounded six more. Security forces killed 241 militants in Shifa.
Thirteen militants were killed near the Syrian border.
At least a dozen militants were killed in airstrikes in Tal Afar.
Near Haditha, at least a dozen militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraqi Forces Kill 40 Militants in and Near Syria; 20 Found in Mass Grave in Mosul – April 22nd, 2018
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018