At least 396 were killed and seven were wounded:
In Mosul, 50 civilians were killed in an airstrike. Eleven policemen were killed and one was wounded when 50 suicide bombers staged an attack that allowed them to retake ground; six civilians were also killed. An airstrike killed a policeman and wounded six more. Security forces killed 241 militants in Shifa.
Thirteen militants were killed near the Syrian border.
At least a dozen militants were killed in airstrikes in Tal Afar.
Near Haditha, at least a dozen militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017
- Kurdish Refugee Camp Bombed; 18 Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2017