Hundreds of men and boys reportedly kidnapped by Shi’ite militiamen from Saqlawiya during the liberation of Fallujah last summer are still missing.
At least 275 were killed and 13 were wounded:
In Mosul, an airstrike killed 20 members of the same family in Borsa. A car bomb killed eight people and wounded eight more. Security forces killed 91 militants. Another 27 militants were killed in clashes in the Bab al-Sinjar district. A rocket attack left 11 dead at the al-Nuri Mosque. Three snipers were killed.
The body of a Peshmerga member was found in Sinjar. He was missing for several days and apparently died of gunshot wounds.
About 65 militants were killed near Shirqat.
Seventeen militants were killed in Tal Afar.
An operation in the Makhoul Mountains left 14 militants dead.
An airstrike on a base at Razaza Lake left seven militants dead.
In Rawah, an airstrike killed four militants.
Three militants were killed in Metabijh.
A suicide bomber was killed in Baaj.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018