At least 120 were killed and 16 were wounded:
In Mosul, eight soldiers were killed and nine were wounded in a pair of suicide blasts. A suicide bomber killed six soldiers and wounded four more. Another bomber killed three soldiers in Najar. Security forces killed 20 militants near the Old Bridge. A militant official was killed in an airstrike.
A bomb in Tarmiya killed a soldier and wounded an officer.
A bomb in Wajihiya wounded two civilians.
Militiamen killed 41 militants during operations in the Qayrawan and Sinjar areas.
In the Makhoul Mountains, eight militants were killed.
Militants in Tal Afar executed one of their own leaders for fleeing battle.
Airstrikes killed over a dozen militants coming into Iraq from Syria.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018
- Kurdish Brothers Killed in Turkish Airstrike Among Four Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2018