At least 142 were killed and 34 were wounded or sickened in recent violence:
In Mosul, snipers killed 64 civilians as they tried to escape across the Tigris River. An airstrike killed five militants, including a close aide to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Chemical weapons sickened 26 people in Dandan and Jawzq.
Eight bodies were found in a mass grave near the Iranian border in Shaanoun.
Turkish jets targeting Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) killed ten members near Zakho.
Clashes in Qayrawan left 23 militants dead.
Twenty militants were killed in a strike on an Internet cafe in Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018