At least 58 were killed and six were wounded:
At least 25 civilians were executed in Hawija for trying to escape ISIS/Daesh territory.
In Mosul, security forces found a dead child who had been in Daesh custody; several others were liberated. An airstrike on a home in Zanjili district killed a civilian and wounded a child; 11 militants were also killed. Police killed seven more militants.
Near Rutba clashes left two tribal fighters and two militants dead.
A bomb wounded three policemen in Haswa.
A blast at a Taji market wounded two people.
Four suicide bombers were killed trying to attack militia members near Baiji.
Militiamen killed three militants in Okashat.
In the Makhoul Mountains, two militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017
- 92 Killed in Iraq, Including French and Kurdish Journalists – June 19th, 2017