At least 58 were killed and six were wounded:
At least 25 civilians were executed in Hawija for trying to escape ISIS/Daesh territory.
In Mosul, security forces found a dead child who had been in Daesh custody; several others were liberated. An airstrike on a home in Zanjili district killed a civilian and wounded a child; 11 militants were also killed. Police killed seven more militants.
Near Rutba clashes left two tribal fighters and two militants dead.
A bomb wounded three policemen in Haswa.
A blast at a Taji market wounded two people.
Four suicide bombers were killed trying to attack militia members near Baiji.
Militiamen killed three militants in Okashat.
In the Makhoul Mountains, two militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Humanitarian Aid Planned; Seven Killed in Iraq – June 16th, 2018
- Forty ISIS Bodies Found in Grave; 28 Killed in Iraq – June 15th, 2018
- Euphrates Fills with Bodies Floating in from Syria; 18 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – June 14th, 2018
- South Korea Delivers Promised T-50 Jets; Six Killed in Iraq – June 13th, 2018
- Abadi Calls Turkey’s Claims of PKK Operations ‘Propaganda;’ Three Killed in Iraq – June 12th, 2018