At least 58 were killed and six were wounded:
At least 25 civilians were executed in Hawija for trying to escape ISIS/Daesh territory.
In Mosul, security forces found a dead child who had been in Daesh custody; several others were liberated. An airstrike on a home in Zanjili district killed a civilian and wounded a child; 11 militants were also killed. Police killed seven more militants.
Near Rutba clashes left two tribal fighters and two militants dead.
A bomb wounded three policemen in Haswa.
A blast at a Taji market wounded two people.
Four suicide bombers were killed trying to attack militia members near Baiji.
Militiamen killed three militants in Okashat.
In the Makhoul Mountains, two militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Truck Drivers at Border; 114 Killed in Iraq – February 21st, 2018
- U.S. Soldier Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 20th, 2018
- ISIS Ambushes Shi’ite Militiamen near Kirkuk; 31 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2018
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018