At least 62 were killed and four were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb in the Maalef district killed two people and wounded four more.
Eighteen militants were killed in Ahila.
Turkish warplanes bombed Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets in the Zab region.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018
- Kurdish Brothers Killed in Turkish Airstrike Among Four Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2018