At least 62 were killed and four were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb in the Maalef district killed two people and wounded four more.
Eighteen militants were killed in Ahila.
Turkish warplanes bombed Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets in the Zab region.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Heavy Fighting and Counterattacks in Mosul; 61 Killed in Iraq – June 26th, 2017
- Hawija Displaced Found Dead; 200 Killed in Iraq – June 25th, 2017
- Civilians Flee Mosul War Zone; 59 Killed in Iraq – June 24th, 2017
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017