At least 28 were killed and 23 were wounded:
In Mosul, a mass grave containing 24 bodies, including those of children, was found while security personnel were clearing mines. At least 12 civilians were sickened and required medical attention after militants shelled Adala, Bab al-Saray and Shaer Nineveh with probable chemical weapons. Also in Bab al-Saray, 10 prisoners were discovered and freed.
In Baghdad, a grenade thrown at a checkpoint in Rashid killed a militiaman and wounded two more.
A roadside bomb in Zarga wounded four Peshmerga.
An artillery strike on Metabijh killed a militant official and two others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Booby-Traps Litter Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – July 26th, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Recovered in Mosul; 94 Killed in Iraq – July 25th, 2017
- Multiple Mass Graves Found; 151 Killed in Iraq – July 24th, 2017
- Bombers Turn Attention to Baquba; 18 Killed in Iraq – July 23rd, 2017
- Body Dumping Continues in Baghdad; 34 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2017