About 3,000 displaced civilians have returned home to Tal Keif.
At least 78 were killed and 18 more were wounded:
In Mosul, militants executed 23 people. A drone-delivered explosive wounded three people, including a toddler, in Bab al-Toub. Thirty militants were killed during the liberation of Rashidiya, Shleykan, and adjacent villages. At least one militant was killed when security forces fired a rocket across the Tigris River.
In Baghdad, security forces attempted a controlled explosion of a car bomb discovered in Rusafa Square, but one person was still killed and four were wounded.
A bomb in Madaen killed one person and wounded five more.
A militiaman was killed and two were wounded in a small arms attack on a Yusufiya checkpoint.
In Ramadi, a bomb killed or wounded several people.
Airstrikes killed 15 militants in the Hamrin Hills.
At Qadisiya Lake, and airstrike killed five militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018