About 3,000 displaced civilians have returned home to Tal Keif.
At least 78 were killed and 18 more were wounded:
In Mosul, militants executed 23 people. A drone-delivered explosive wounded three people, including a toddler, in Bab al-Toub. Thirty militants were killed during the liberation of Rashidiya, Shleykan, and adjacent villages. At least one militant was killed when security forces fired a rocket across the Tigris River.
In Baghdad, security forces attempted a controlled explosion of a car bomb discovered in Rusafa Square, but one person was still killed and four were wounded.
A bomb in Madaen killed one person and wounded five more.
A militiaman was killed and two were wounded in a small arms attack on a Yusufiya checkpoint.
In Ramadi, a bomb killed or wounded several people.
Airstrikes killed 15 militants in the Hamrin Hills.
At Qadisiya Lake, and airstrike killed five militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018