At least 102 were killed in recent violence:
In Mosul, militants used drones to drop grenades on residential neighborhoods, killing several people, including an elderly man and his grandson. At least 88 militants were killed in airstrikes. Clearing operations continued in recently liberated neighborhoods. Dozens of militants were killed in clashes in the Arabi district and at pharmaceutical plant and a commercial area north of the city.
Militants released a video document the executions of eight individuals in Kirkuk province.
Four security personnel were killed in the 180th Kilo area in western Anbar between Ramadi and Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017