At least 102 were killed in recent violence:
In Mosul, militants used drones to drop grenades on residential neighborhoods, killing several people, including an elderly man and his grandson. At least 88 militants were killed in airstrikes. Clearing operations continued in recently liberated neighborhoods. Dozens of militants were killed in clashes in the Arabi district and at pharmaceutical plant and a commercial area north of the city.
Militants released a video document the executions of eight individuals in Kirkuk province.
Four security personnel were killed in the 180th Kilo area in western Anbar between Ramadi and Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018