At least 72 were killed and 11 were wounded:
Militants executed three young men in Abbasi.
A bomb at a market in Mahmoudiya left one civilian dead and seven wounded.
Sixty militants were killed after a large-scale but failed attack in Bawiza. One soldier was killed and four security personnel were wounded.
Security forces killed six militants near Riyadh.
In Tal Afar, a sniper killed the son of the local militant wali.
Many militants were killed during clashes in Tel Keppe and Hadba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018