At least 72 were killed and 11 were wounded:
Militants executed three young men in Abbasi.
A bomb at a market in Mahmoudiya left one civilian dead and seven wounded.
Sixty militants were killed after a large-scale but failed attack in Bawiza. One soldier was killed and four security personnel were wounded.
Security forces killed six militants near Riyadh.
In Tal Afar, a sniper killed the son of the local militant wali.
Many militants were killed during clashes in Tel Keppe and Hadba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018