At least 72 were killed and 11 were wounded:
Militants executed three young men in Abbasi.
A bomb at a market in Mahmoudiya left one civilian dead and seven wounded.
Sixty militants were killed after a large-scale but failed attack in Bawiza. One soldier was killed and four security personnel were wounded.
Security forces killed six militants near Riyadh.
In Tal Afar, a sniper killed the son of the local militant wali.
Many militants were killed during clashes in Tel Keppe and Hadba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017