At least 127 were killed and 30 were wounded:
An airstrike killed 20 civilians in Baaj and wounded many more.
In Baghdad, gunmen shot up two Christian-owned liquor stores in the Ghadeer district killing three people and wounding four more. (This may be the same attack reported yesterday as a bombing that killed nine.) Bombings in Nahrawan and Suwaib left six dead and 15 wounded. Three people were wounded, including a policeman, in a Mashtal bombing. A bombing in Bayaa left no casualties.
Four people were killed in a roadside bombing as they tried to escape Morra village in Riyadh.
A dumped body was found in Juba Shahban.
A bombing wounded four people Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017