At least 127 were killed and 30 were wounded:
An airstrike killed 20 civilians in Baaj and wounded many more.
In Baghdad, gunmen shot up two Christian-owned liquor stores in the Ghadeer district killing three people and wounding four more. (This may be the same attack reported yesterday as a bombing that killed nine.) Bombings in Nahrawan and Suwaib left six dead and 15 wounded. Three people were wounded, including a policeman, in a Mashtal bombing. A bombing in Bayaa left no casualties.
Four people were killed in a roadside bombing as they tried to escape Morra village in Riyadh.
A dumped body was found in Juba Shahban.
A bombing wounded four people Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018