At least 127 were killed and 30 were wounded:
An airstrike killed 20 civilians in Baaj and wounded many more.
In Baghdad, gunmen shot up two Christian-owned liquor stores in the Ghadeer district killing three people and wounding four more. (This may be the same attack reported yesterday as a bombing that killed nine.) Bombings in Nahrawan and Suwaib left six dead and 15 wounded. Three people were wounded, including a policeman, in a Mashtal bombing. A bombing in Bayaa left no casualties.
Four people were killed in a roadside bombing as they tried to escape Morra village in Riyadh.
A dumped body was found in Juba Shahban.
A bombing wounded four people Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018