Iraqi and Coalition forces have now resumed operations in Mosul after a brief pause.
At least 106 were killed and 52 were wounded:
In Mosul, mortars killed five people and wounded 13 in Zuhoor district. Another five dead and five wounded were reported in separate shelling. Clashes in Qaryat Tawilah and Zaytoun left five officers dead. In Tal al-Zalat, 23 militants were killed. Eight militants were killed and 13 were wounded in Intisar.
A bombing in Baghdad left nine dead, mostly Christians.
In the Hamrin Hills, a bomb killed two security personnel and wounded two more. Eighteen militants were killed or wounded.
A car bomb in Khalis killed one policeman and wounded four others.
Twenty militants were killed during an operation in Baiji.
Security forces killed 15 militants in Abu Seif.
In Rawah, eight militants were killed in an airstrike.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018