At least 92 were killed and 15 were wounded:
In Mosul, a hospital source said that 12 people had died due to a lack of appropriate medical care. An airstrike killed a Daesh security chief and his companion. Heavy fighting in Intisar left nine militants dead. Fourteen militants were killed in Wahda. In North Garage, seven militants were killed. Another seven were killed in Eunice. Six more were killed in Faisaliya.
Militants killed six young men at the Bakara base near Hawija.
Two security personnel were killed and four were wounded in a blast in Tuz Khormato. Another bombing wounded three more.
An airstrike on Anah left nine militants dead.
Security forces killed eight militants in Auwaza.
Six militants were killed in Hamdaniya (Qaraqosh).
Three militants were killed in Bartila.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018