At least 92 were killed and 15 were wounded:
In Mosul, a hospital source said that 12 people had died due to a lack of appropriate medical care. An airstrike killed a Daesh security chief and his companion. Heavy fighting in Intisar left nine militants dead. Fourteen militants were killed in Wahda. In North Garage, seven militants were killed. Another seven were killed in Eunice. Six more were killed in Faisaliya.
Militants killed six young men at the Bakara base near Hawija.
Two security personnel were killed and four were wounded in a blast in Tuz Khormato. Another bombing wounded three more.
An airstrike on Anah left nine militants dead.
Security forces killed eight militants in Auwaza.
Six militants were killed in Hamdaniya (Qaraqosh).
Three militants were killed in Bartila.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018