At least 92 were killed and 15 were wounded:
In Mosul, a hospital source said that 12 people had died due to a lack of appropriate medical care. An airstrike killed a Daesh security chief and his companion. Heavy fighting in Intisar left nine militants dead. Fourteen militants were killed in Wahda. In North Garage, seven militants were killed. Another seven were killed in Eunice. Six more were killed in Faisaliya.
Militants killed six young men at the Bakara base near Hawija.
Two security personnel were killed and four were wounded in a blast in Tuz Khormato. Another bombing wounded three more.
An airstrike on Anah left nine militants dead.
Security forces killed eight militants in Auwaza.
Six militants were killed in Hamdaniya (Qaraqosh).
Three militants were killed in Bartila.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017