At least 92 were killed and 15 were wounded:
In Mosul, a hospital source said that 12 people had died due to a lack of appropriate medical care. An airstrike killed a Daesh security chief and his companion. Heavy fighting in Intisar left nine militants dead. Fourteen militants were killed in Wahda. In North Garage, seven militants were killed. Another seven were killed in Eunice. Six more were killed in Faisaliya.
Militants killed six young men at the Bakara base near Hawija.
Two security personnel were killed and four were wounded in a blast in Tuz Khormato. Another bombing wounded three more.
An airstrike on Anah left nine militants dead.
Security forces killed eight militants in Auwaza.
Six militants were killed in Hamdaniya (Qaraqosh).
Three militants were killed in Bartila.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018