At least 254 were killed and 10 were wounded in recent violence:
About 130 Iraqi soldiers have been killed in the Fallujah operations, according to unofficial reports. Yesterday, 92 deaths of security personnel of unknown affiliation were reported. Assuming they were all Iraqi soldiers, this would raise the number of estimated military deaths by 38 killed. Baghdad officials refuse to release any believable casualty figures for the military, and these estimates cannot be confirmed independently due to the fighting.
A bomb in Baghdad killed one person and wounded nine more.
In Hawd, gunmen killed one person and wounded another.
Sources in Mosul report that 89 militants were killed at the nearby frontlines.
In Nuaimiya, 50 militants were killed.
Strikes killed 34 militants in Qayara.
A strike on Falahat killed 12 militants.
Airstrikes killed 10 militants in Shirqat, including a judge.
Ten suicide bombers were killed in Sejar and Kubeisa.
Eight militants were killed in a strike on Albu Ziyab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018