Peshmerga forces are strengthening their defenses in the Kirkuk region but deny that the new trenches and walls are to mark an independent Kurdistan’s future borders.
At least 310 were killed and 88 were wounded:
Roadside bombs targeting a military convoy near Ramadi killed eight security members and wounded 14 more.
An airstrike on Faisaliya left six students dead and eight others wounded.
A militiaman was shot dead in Barwana.
Shelling left 15 militants dead in Dibs.
A dozen militants were killed in a strike on Falahat.
Dozens of militants were killed in Hit.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018