Coalition forces conducted an airstrike on the occupied Turkish consulate in Mosul after consulting with Ankara on the operation.
At least 303 were killed and 133 were wounded:
Iraqi forces briefly held Nasr village on Monday before having to withdraw a few hours later. Militants counterattacked, killing 20 soldiers and wounding 25 more. At least 30 militants were killed in the fighting. Nearby, Peshmerga forces killed a suicide bomber.
Mortars killed two people and wounded seven more in Abu Ghraib.
About 70 militants were killed during operations in Hit.
In Albu Shejil, security forces killed 34 militants.
An accidental explosion killed 30 militants and wounded 15 more in Rashad.
Airstrikes on Nimrod left 26 militants dead and 12 wounded.
Fifteen militants were killed during clashes in the Ajil oil fields.
In Hawija, militants killed 15 of their own on charges of spying.
Eight militants were killed in Garma.
An airstrike on Mosul killed five militants including a wali.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018